Pendry, L. F., & Driscoll, D. M. (2011). Five guiding principles to help improve diversity-training assessment. Training and Management Development Methods, Vol. 25(2), pp. 2.01 – 2.19. http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/authors/literati/tmdm_hc1.pdf
(Highly Commended Paper, Literati Network Award for Excellence, 2012)
· Driscoll, D. M., Zawojewski, J. S., & Stahura, J. (2008). Learning from engineering students’ reactions to small group laboratories. In J. S. Zawojewski, H. Diefes-Dux, and K. Bowman (Eds.), Models and modeling in Engineering Education: Designing experiences for all students (pp. 111-136). Rotterdam, the Netherlands: Sense Publishers.
· Fazio, R. H., Blascovich, J., & Driscoll, D. M. (2008). On the functional value of attitudes: The influence of accessible attitudes on the ease and duality of decision-making. In R. H. Fazio, & R. E. Petty (Eds.), Attitudes: Their structure, function, and consequences (pp. 388-401). New York: Psychology Press.
· Kelly, J. R., Murphy, J. D., Craig, T. Y., & Driscoll, D. M. (2005). The effects of nonverbal behavior associated with sexual harassment proclivity on women’s performance. Sex Roles: A Journal of Research, 53, 689-701.
· Driscoll, D. M., Kokini, K., Katehi, L. P. B., Wright, J. R., & Percifield, C. P. (2004). A new paradigm for diversity in engineering. Proceedings of the 2003 American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference & Exposition.
· Craig, T. Y., Kelly, J. R., & Driscoll, D. M. (2001). Participant perceptions of potential employers who vary in the likelihood to sexually harass. Sex Roles: A Journal of Research, 44, 389-400.
· Murphy, J. D., Driscoll, D. M., & Kelly, J. R. (1999). Differences in the nonverbal behavior of men who vary in the likelihood to sexually harass. Journal of Social Behavior and Personality, 14, 113-128.
· Ho, C. P., & Driscoll, D. M. (1998). Prejudiced responses and affect. British Journal of Social Psychology, 37, 275-285.
· Ho, C. P., Driscoll, D. M., & Loosbrock, D. L. (1998). Great expectations: The negative consequences of falling short. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 28, 1743-1759.
· Driscoll, D. M., Kelly, J. R., & Henderson, W. L. (1998). Can perceivers identify likelihood to sexually harass? Sex Roles, 38, 557-588.
· Driscoll, D. M., & Gingrich, B. E. (1997). Effect of single-trait, social stereotype, and multi-trait expectancies on person impressions. Journal of Social Behavior and Personality, 12, 397-416.
· Hamilton, D. L., Stroessner, S. J., & Driscoll, D. M. (1994). Social cognition and the study of stereotyping. In P. G. Devine, D. L. Hamilton, & T. M. Ostrom (Eds.), Social cognition: Contributions to classic issues in social psychology (pp. 291- 321). New York: Springer-Verlag.
· Fazio, R. H., Blascovich, J., & Driscoll, D. M. (1992). On the functional value of attitudes: The influence of accessible attitudes upon the ease and quality of decision-making. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 18, 388-401.
· Hamilton, D. L., Driscoll, D. M., & Stroessner, S. J. (1991). Stereotypes and prejudice. In R. Dulbecco (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Human Biology (Vol. 7, pp. 233-241). Orlando, FL: Academic Press.
· Sherman, S. J., Mackie, D. M., & Driscoll, D. M. (1990). Priming and the differential use of dimensions in evaluation. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 16, 405-418.
· Hamilton, D. L., Driscoll, D. M., & Worth, L. T. (1989). Cognitive organization of impressions: Effects of incongruency in complex representations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 57, 925-939.
Educational Materials, Author or Main Contributor
· Driscoll, D. M. (2016). “Social Psychology: Diversity, Prejudice, & Stereotypes.” Sage Videos in Practice, Sage Publishers (https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/psychology-video).
· Driscoll, D. M. (2014). Stereotype Threat. An online module for a certificate program for faculty and administrators at Colleges/Schools of Veterinary Medicine, Center of Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion in Veterinary Medicine.
· Fostering Respect, Creating Community. Office of the Vice President for Human Relations, Diversity Assessment 2006-7 Executive Report, Purdue University.
· Driscoll, D. M. (2004). Mentoring and diversity: A handbook for faculty mentoring LSAMP Indiana students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics fields.
· Driscoll, D. M., & Koch, A. K. (2003). National Science Foundation awards Indiana a five-year Louise Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP) grant: How academic advisors at participating universities can be a part of the effort. Indiana Academic Advising Network Newsletter, Advising Update, May issue.
· Diversity at Purdue, Interactive video for Purdue’s 1998 freshman orientation. Co-moderator and member of Diversity Committee that created the video.